1. Smith will still be busy on Derby day, rid

Qui êtes-vous ? D'où venez-vous ? Dites-le nous ici !

1. Smith will still be busy on Derby day, rid

Messagede blueberryjerry » 26 Nov 2016 07:26

Two influential NFL owners have given their backing to a permanent future London franchise. http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Germany/ . Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft of the New England Patriots believe the success of the annual International Series at Wembley proves there is potential for London to host a team once the logistical issues have been solved.The NFL confirmed in January that Los Angeles will once again have an NFL franchise when the Rams relocate to the west coast in 2019 and Jones says the league is now looking at new ways to expand the game beyond the United States borders. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones wants to give fans another wow moment We dont get many opportunities to say this is what we want to give back to fans, this is a wow. Los Angeles was that, he told Peter King on mmqb.si.com.What else could we do that with? London looks like that to me, possibly Mexico City looks like that to me.Patriots owner Kraft, in an interview with Mike Florio on profootballtalk.com, agreed that the sport should move to London to widen its appeal. Robert Kraft (R) says the two trips the Patriots have made to London have been unbelievable I really believe it could happen, he said. The logistics have to be worked out and I think as we continue to play three games there and maybe even more that a decision on that could happen before the end of the decade.I think we have to educate people about how great our game is and when we do - I know the two trips that we have made to London have been unbelievable - and the more people understand our sport, the more will love it and we have pretty much tapped out what we can do here in America. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Christophe Jallet Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Marc-Andre ter Stegen Jersey . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. http://www.soccerpro.us.com/USWNT/Megan-Rapinoe-Jersey/ . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Bob Baffert is down to one horse for the Kentucky Derby after early 6-1 second choice Hoppertunity was scratched Thursday because of a sore left front foot. The colt was to have been ridden Saturday by Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith. "Bad news travels fast," Baffert said outside his barn, where onlookers gathered as word spread around Churchill Downs. "The horse is OK. Hes just not 100 per cent and its too close to the race, so I pulled the plug." Baffert first noticed signs something wasnt quite right on Wednesday, when Hoppertunity took a few steps. The inside quarter of his left foot was sore, so part of his shoe was cut off. As the colt walked to warm up, he didnt appear bothered. But Baffert decided to scratch him anyway. Hoppertunity will have a full scan Thursday to eliminate any other possible problems than a sore foot, which will be soaked. In a bit of gallows humour, Baffert joked, "We missed a Hoppertunity." He said the colt could return in time for the Preakness on May 17. Churchill Downs oddsmaker Mike Battaglia revised the Derby morning line odds, although California Chrome remained the favourite at 5-2. Wicked Strong, the colt named for the victims of last years Boston Marathon bombings, replaced Hoppertunity as the early second choice at 6-1. Arkansas Derby winner Danza and Intense Holiday were installed as the co-third choices at 8-1. Tapiture was made the fifth choice at 12-1. The odds for Candy Boy were lowered to 15-1 from 20--1. Christen Press Jersey. Louisiana Derby winner Vicars In Trouble, to be ridden by Rosie Napravnik, dropped to 20-1 from 30-1. Smith will still be busy on Derby day, ridding in seven of the 13 races on the card. "I could still have a pretty good day," he said. "Id rather lose it this way than something happen on the track." The scratch moved also-eligible horse Pablo Del Monte into the maximum 20-horse field. However, the 50-1 shot would have to start from the No. 20 post position. It wasnt immediately known if Pablo Del Montes owners want to start under that condition. "Its amazing to have the opportunity to run," said Wesley Ward, who trains and co-owns the colt. "With my 25 per cent there is nothing Id love better, with a horse that I bred, than to run. But I have to go with what my partners want to do." The original plan for Pablo Del Monte, who was third in the Blue Grass, was to wait for the Preakness. His other owners are in Europe, and Ward expected to learn their decision later Thursday or early Friday. Hoppertunity had drawn the No. 11 post. With his scratch, the other horses in the outside starting gate all moved up one spot. Blue Grass winner Dance With Fate will now break from the 11th spot. Baffert has another horse in the race, 20-1 shot Chitu. That colt also has had foot problems and recently threw one of his shoes. "Ive had a lot of luck here," said Baffert, a three-time Derby winner, "so I cant really complain." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Touriste

Mini 4T: Monkey Z50A

Retourner vers Présentation